20090513

Where is the middle?

Last night while on updating my blog and reviewing Facebook, I was unknowingly picking at a tiny scab on my left knee. I usually don't pick at my scabs because the skin often becomes discolored. Now I'm kicking myself in the foot every time I see that abnormal, light patch of skin!

Today, at Rogers, I noticed that when it comes to purchasing a cellphone, my father is hopeless. Then again, I am too. Merde. It's genetic.

"Let's go to Coles!" said Gladjieh as we were perusing around the mall trying to kill time. While looking around the tiny bookstore, I found the Harlequin Romance novel that features a friend of a friend of mine on the cover. I remember Del Re mentioning she was on a cover of one of the novels of said series when we were at Chapters shopping for her birthday gift. He spoke of her often when revisiting memories of drunken nights that he somehow managed to remember. I've met her a couple of times and though I may not know her very well, I do know that she's a beautiful person - on both the inside and out.



* Try this out on Facebook: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A ENTER
Just push the corresponding keys when you're on your homepage and click around. Happy clicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment