20090515

Blame it on the goose, got you feelin` loose!


I'd just like to state the following fact:
I am not an alcoholic.

Sure, my last post makes me appear as one, but I assure you I am not. I'm just a woman who enjoys my occasional beer, cocktail, wine and spirits - and surely there is nothing wrong with that. If you think otherwise, you can take that issue up with my dear friend, Gonzo.


Alcohol does wonders. In excess, you vomit and suffer the joys of a hangover. In moderation, you're induced to a state of bliss - at least I am! I still remember every detail of every night I've drank, but the beautiful thing about alcohol is that it helps me forget the details I don't want in my memory.

No, you don't need alcohol to have a good time. When it comes to drinking, you always have the option of refusal. It's your choice, really.

Happy drinking! Cheers!

CLICK: Another Unkept Secret
The picture I used for this post is the alcohol Robbie B. bought J. Dean for his twentieth birthday. No, we didn't finish it. ^_^


P.S. Alcoholics aren't bad people as long as they're not beating you or endangering anyone's life. I know a few, and they are some of the coolest people I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment